INSTRUCTION TO VISITORS
Following categories of visitors are permitted to use our library for reference purpose between 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. from Monday to Friday.
- All Teaching Faculties with their ID cards
- All College Students of a Recognized University, Research Scholars, Post- Doctoral Fellows, with their ID Cards and a letter from the principal/ HOD/ Guide on the Letter Head (with seal)
- Please submit your ID card along with the letter to the Visitor's Counter
- You must return the pass on the same day
- No permission for a visitor's on holiday, Saturdays and Sundays
- For any clarification please contact Visitor’s Counter/ Circulation Counter
NOTE: Internet and e-Resources access are not permissible to Visitors.