Instructions for external users
Following categories of external users are permitted to use the library for reference purposes only between 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. on all working days:
- All Teaching faculties should produce their official Photo ID cards at the visitors' counter
- College Students from a Recognized University, Research Scholars, Post- Doctoral Fellows, should carry official ID Cards and a letter from the principal / HOD / Guide, on the college letterhead. The letter should be signed and the college seal should be affixed.
- Please submit your ID card along with the letter at the visitors' Counter
- Please collect visitor pass from Visitors' Counter
- You must return the visitor pass on the same day
- External visitors are not allowed to use the library on holidays, Saturdays and Sundays
- For any clarification, please contact Visitors' Counter / Circulation Counter
NOTE: Access to the Internet and e-Resources are not allowed for External Users.